Day Trip (Full day) – Kasane to Victoria Falls
Day trip to Victoria Falls from Kasane (Chobe)
This tour departs daily from Kasane, Botswana to Victoria Falls. Clients will be transferred to the Kazungula border where their Zimbabwean Guide will meet them. En route to the Victoria Falls, clients may be taken past the ‘Big Tree’ where they may stop and take photos. Clients will be accompanied through the Rainforest by a qualified Wild Horizons guide, who will give a brief history of the Falls themselves as well as detailing the flora, fauna, bird & wildlife and other points of interest.
- Two-course meal at The Lookout Café and one non-alcoholic beverage,
- Guided tour of the Falls
- Entrance to the Zambezi Nature Sanctuary and Crocodile Ranch and all Transfers.
- Comfortable attire that provides sun protection
- Hiking/running shoes
- Warm clothing in winter (April to August)
- Mosquito repellent
- All visitors to Zimbabwe must have a passport, which is valid for at least 6 months beyond their intended departure date from Zimbabwe.
- PLEASE NOTE: An additional national park fee of $15 for all ages will need to be paid in cash on arrival.
All ages are welcome