The Elephant Camp
Luxury tented camp in a private wildlife concession of Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Situated on 4500 acres of private wilderness, The Elephant Camp offers superb under canvas accommodation. A short twenty-minute transfer from the lodge to Victoria Falls, guests have the freedom to create their own Victoria Falls stay by balancing a safari experience with the bustle of Victoria Falls
- The lodge’s main deck looks across to the Batoka Gorge and the Victoria Falls mist can be seen on the horizon.
- The main area features a lounge, under cover dining area, bar and deck for outdoor dining, swimming pool and sunken firepit
- Guests are able to explore the must-see attractions of Victoria Falls as well as enjoying an exciting range of in-house adventures, which are included in your stay.
- Elegant interiors with guests’ comfort in mind.
Activities available at The Elephant Camp at no extra charge to guests (time and weather permitting):
- Morning / afternoon game drives in the Zambezi National Park
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi Royal (Excluding River Usage Fees)
- Guided tour of the Falls – Zimbabwe (Excluding Entry Fees)
- Lunch at the Lookout Cafe inVictoria Falls town – including drinks
- Victoria Falls Canopy Tour (Excluding Park Fees)
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
- Elephant Conservation Experience
- Cocktails & canapés at the Batoka Gorge
- Birding & nature walks on the Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary
- Village Tour
There are two camps within The Elephant Camp
- The Elephant Camp Main which consists of 12 luxury suites
- The Elephant Camp West consisting of only four suites and is primarily suited to exclusive use family or small groups wanting privacy
Maximum of 8 adults and 8 children sharing in 4 family suites
Each suite is strategically positioned to offer the best views of the gorge and surrounding landscape.
Each suite features:
- A private plunge pool
- Outdoor area with cover, sunchairs and recliners
- Outdoor shower
- Sumptuous en suite bathrooms with bath, shower, toilet and basin as well as bathrobes, slippers and toiletries
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans
- Tea and coffee station – restocked daily
- Mini bar– restocked daily
- Children over the age of 7 are most welcome at The Elephant Camp (unless exclusive lodge use is booked whereby, children of all ages will be accepted).
- One child aged 7 1to 6 years ( can share a family suite with two adults. Children are accommodated on a sleeper couch in a family suite.
- Children aged 7 to 16 years ( will be charged 50% of the adults sharing rate, rounded up to the nearest dollar.)