A’Zambezi River Lodge
ON the Zambezi River
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
The a’Zambezi River Lodge has an enviable position on the banks of the Zambezi River, close to the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
The accommodation features a selection of rooms and suites which are laid out in two arches or “rainbows” within the grounds so guests have either tranquil garden views or river views.
- River views. The aZambezi River Lodge is one of only two hotels to lie on the banks of the Zambezi within Victoria Falls town.
- The Amulonga restaurant where guests may enjoy meals, snacks and drinks with a view
- Free wifi
- Large sparkling swimming pool with pool loungers to enjoy river views and cocktails
- Each night guests can enjoy African traditional entertainment before dinner
- Courtesy shuttle bus departs on the hour from the a’Zambezi hotel until 9 pm. The route includes Victoria Falls town and the entrance to the Victoria Falls rainforest
- An activities desk.
- Conferencing facilities for up to 100 delegates
Room types include:
- Standard double
- Standard twin
- Queen suites
- Luxury King suite
Room facilities include:
- En suite bathrooms include a bath, shower, toilet and basin
- Air-conditioning in all room types
- Tea/coffee making facilities in all room types
- Satellite TV
- Mosquito nets
- A room safe
- Mini Bar
- An outdoor area with chairs
One child in separate room pays 50% of the Single room rate.
Two Children in a separate room pay 50% of the double room rate.
Infants are accommodated free of charge
Children pay 50% of the adult meal price.
- Infants refer to guests under the age of 3 years.
- Children refer to guests under the age of 12 years.
- Adults refer to guests of 12 years and above.