Victoria Falls Safari Suites
Space to kick off your shoes and relax!
The Safari Suites at The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge are ideal for friends and family groups who enjoy their own space and facilities.
Six two and three bedroomed suites include their own private lounge and outdoor facilities within the grounds of the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
They are sunset facing and lie within natural bush in front of a small waterhole which attracts small buck and a variety of birdlife.
- A large lounge leads into a private patio overlooking a small waterhole that attracts small game and a variety of birdlife,
- The Safari Suites are within walking distance from the restaurants, activities and facilities of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- Digital safe
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities including a Nespresso machine
- A microwave.
- Complimentary mini bar which is re-stocked daily with local beer, house wine, bottle water and soft drinks
- Personalized check-in and orientation in the comfort of your Safari Suite by your Safari Hostess, who will explain the concierge services available.
- Breakfast for Safari Suites guests is served in the MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant located within the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge. You may also choose the option of a continental basket delivered to the Safari Suite by prior arrangement.
The facilities at The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge are within walking distance. These include:
- 24-hour front desk
- Bar / Lounge
- Business Centre
- Free secured parking
- Laundry service
- Outdoor Pool and bar
- BBQ / Picnic area
- Activity desk
- There are 6 split level Safari suites with two or three bedroom choices
- The Safari Suites all have en-suite bathroom facilities
- All bedrooms are equipped with 2 three-quarter beds that can be converted to king size beds.
- A second lounge includes a sofa bed, which can sleep one extra person (best for smaller children).
Children of all ages are welcome