Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Zimbabwe's most loved safari lodge
Your first impression of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge will be of a vast open-plan tree house. Close to the centre of town the hotel has fantastic views of a busy waterhole.
- The waterhole in front of the hotel attracts a variety of animals including elephant, buffalo, kudu, waterbuck, impala and many bird species
- Panoramic views over the Zambezi National Park
- Dining with views at MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant
- The Buffalo Bar, with superb views over the lodge’s waterhole
- The Boma Dinner and Drum offers superb traditional food and interactive African drumming show
- A complimentary shuttle service running hourly from the lodge (from 07.45 to 21.45) to the town centre, the markets and the Victoria Falls Rainforest makes it easy to get around
- On-site nature activities, including nature walks and hide visits
- Complimentary Vulture Culture Experience conducted daily at 13.00
- The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge estate lies outside of the helicopter fly-zone
Dining options include:
- The a la carte MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant
- The casual Buffalo Bar
- The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show.
- The Boma Café, set in a tranquil garden setting and located close to the Lokuthula Lodges, offers breakfast and light meals until 4.30pm.
- Lodge Standard Room
- Lodge Waterhole Facing Room
- Lodge Waterhole Facing Suite
In room facilities
- Mosquito net
- Safe in each room
- Laundry Service
- Mini Bar
- Tea/Coffee Station
- Private balcony
- Multi national adaptors
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Excellent views
- Infants under 3 years of age stay free.
- Children 3-11 years pay 50% of adult per person sharing rate on accommodation and applicable meal plan (room shared with parents or inter-leading/adjacent room).
- Children aged 12 years and above pay adult rate.