Victoria Falls Safari Club
Where 5 Star luxury meets the Zambezi bushveld
With 16 rooms and 4 suites, guests at The Victoria Falls Safari Club are promised the privacy and comforts of top boutique accommodation. Top that with views over the bushveld of Zambezi National Park.
- The Safari Club has its own Club Lounge
- Guests are offered a butler-style service.
- Complimentary afternoon tea and pastries are served each afternoon between 15h30 to 16h30.
- Guests enjoy complimentary sundowners and canapés which are served from 17h30 to 18h30
- Light meals are available from 11h00 to 21h30 and bar service from 11h00 till late.
- A complimentary shuttle service to the Victoria Falls, town centre and markets.
- 16 Club Rooms
- 4 Club Suites with the same facilities at the Club rooms but with an added sitting area
- The luxurious rooms have uninterrupted views of the unspoilt bushveld and spectacular sunsets.
- All rooms have three-quarter beds that can be converted into king beds.
- There are 2 sets of interleading Club Rooms and 2 sets of Club Suites interleading into Club Rooms.
In room facilities include:
- A complimentary mini bar which is re-stocked daily with local beer and soft drinks, house wine and bottled water
- Digital safe which large enough to hold laptop computers
- International multi sockets
- Beverage station including Nespresso machine
- LED lighting
- Gauze screens and sliding glass doors opening out onto a private balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Toiletry amenities
- No children under 10 years.
- Children aged 10 and 11 years pay 50% of the adult rate.
- Children aged 12 years and above pay adult rate.