The Victoria Falls Hotel
The past meets the present
Beautiful and stately best describe this Edwardian era five-star hotel, The Victoria Falls Hotel. Tastefully refurbished the hotel offers all modern amenities and a private path to the Victoria Falls rainforest. Commanding views across lush gardens to the Victoria Falls bridge can be seen from the Stanley Terrace.
- Livingstone Room restaurant for elegant dining
- Jungle Junction restaurant with views over the gorge and the spray of the Falls. Excellent buffets and nightly traditional African entertainment
- Poolside restaurant for light meals 11-6pm
- Stanleys Terrace for snacks, drinks and high tea
- 24 Hour room service
- Bulawayo Room – private residents’ lounge which adjoins the main Palm Lounge. Here you will find an array of newspapers and reading materials, a card table and interesting artefacts that make up the decor.
- Gift shop
- Beauty spa
- Hair salon
- Activities desk
The Victoria Falls Hotel room types:
- Standard Rooms
- Classic Rooms
- Stables Signature Wing Rooms
- Premium Rooms
- Deluxe Suites
- Executive Suites
- Royal Batoka Suite
- Presidential Suite
- Newly refurbished in greys, black colours and fine-wood furnishings in an elegant and comfortable modern classic style
- The 30 classic bedrooms are available with convertible beds.
- En suite bathrooms have a shower, toilet and basin
- Families: Some bedrooms are inter-leading making them suitable for families including a Component Room which joins 3 classic rooms
- The 44 Deluxe Rooms are situated in the stand-alone Stables Signature Wing of the hotel
- All Deluxe rooms are of exactly the same generous size and style and are centred around a courtyard.
- They are furnished in a classic modern style with a bygone feel.
- Twin or double beds
- Spacious en-suite bathrooms include Victorian bath tub with large separate walk-in showers and luxury Charlotte Rhys toiletries.
- Stable wing facilities include
- Private check-in in the Stables Signature Wing Lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary spa voucher – 25 minute neck, back or foot massage ( guests need to pre-book on arrival )
- Complimentary limited mini bar, replenished daily
- Complimentary tea, coffee and cake served between 15h00- 17h00 in the Stables Signature Wing Lounge
Premium Rooms offer guests large bedrooms with private lounge areas. They are located in various locations within the hotel that overlook the lush gardens or the Batoka Gorge of the Zambezi River.
- 11 Premium Rooms
- Full access to the Bulawayo Premium Lounge
- Early check in subject to availability
- Convertible king size or twin beds
- Spacious bathroom with luxurious shower
- Complimentary mini bar daily
- Complimentary luggage wrapping on departure
- Access to board room use (Pre – booked)
- Welcome gift
In room facilities:
- In-room Safe
- Mini bar
- Air conditioner
- IP TV
- Express valet service
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning (extra charge)
- Tea and coffee making station
- USB charging points
Children 0-2 yrs stay free
Children 2-11 yrs are 50% of applicable room rate