Stanley and Livingstone Boutique Hotel
On safari in Victoria Falls
The Stanley and Livingstone Boutique hotel offers only 16 luxury suites that are set privately apart within a 400 hectare privately owned wildlife area that is home to the Big 5 only 15 minutes from Victoria Falls.
- 1871 gourmet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the dining room, on the terrace, or out in the gardens
- Pool set in lush gardens serviced by the restaurant
- A view/dining terrace looking onto the gardens, with tables set out for meals, coffees, and sundowners
- The lounge and bar, have a menu of MORE Coffee and a selection of beers, wines, champagnes, spirits, and speciality cocktails
- Free Wifi
- 20 minutes road transfer from Victoria Falls Airport and 15 minutes to Victoria Falls Town. Shared complimentary, shared airport transfers between the hotel and Victoria Falls International Airport, and Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (formerly Livingstone Airport) are included
- Complimentary, daily-scheduled transfers between the hotel and Victoria Falls town at 08:00, 11:00 and 15:00
- Kosher food available at prior notice and at extra cost.
- Mack and Madi Kids Explorer program to keep youngsters entertained
- 16 Suites are set apart in lush gardens
- Each suite is private and elegant with a fresh take on colonial style
- A sitting area and a furnished verandah for relaxation
- Two sets of Suites are inter-leading, and each set includes a triple Suite
- There is a suite available for disabled guests
In room facilities
- King size beds or two twin beds
- Large en suite bathroom with baths and shower
- Mini Bar
- Satellite TV
- Private verandah
- Mosquito nets
- In-room safe
- In-room spa treatments available
- The plentiful activities on offer in Victoria Falls – from helicopter flights to elephant interactions and more – are just 15 minutes away. The hotel offers complimentary, daily-scheduled transfers between the hotel and Victoria Falls town.
- Morning and afternoon safaris go out into the 4 000ha private Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve that surrounds the lodge . Here Big 5 and an array of birdlife flourish. (extra cost)
- Spa treatments can be enjoyed in your suite (extra cost)
- High Tea (extra cost)
Children of all ages are welcome.