Stanley and Livingstone Boutique Hotel
On safari in Victoria Falls
The Stanley and Livingstone Boutique hotel is a hotel that feels like an lodge. There are 16 luxury suites that are set privately apart set within a 400 hectare privately owned wildlife area that is home to the Big 5 only 15 minutes from Victoria Falls.
- 1871 gourmet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the dining room, on the terrace, or out in the gardens
- Pool set in lush gardens serviced by the restaurant
- A view/dining terrace looking onto the gardens, with tables set out for meals, coffees, and sundowners
- The lounge and bar have a menu of MORE Coffee and a selection of beers, wines, champagnes, spirits, and speciality cocktails
- Free Wifi
- 20 minutes road transfer from Victoria Falls Airport and 15 minutes to Victoria Falls Town.
- Complimentary, daily-scheduled transfers between the hotel and Victoria Falls town at 08:00, 11:00 and 15:00
- Kosher food available at prior notice and at extra cost.
- Mack and Madi Kids Explorer program to keep youngsters entertained
- 16 Suites are set apart in lush gardens
- Each suite is private and elegant with a fresh take on colonial style
- Large bathrooms include a freestanding bath, double vanity, toilet and shower
- A sitting area and a furnished verandah for relaxation
- Families: Two sets of Suites are inter-leading, and each set includes a triple Suite
- There is a suite available for disabled guests
In room facilities
- King size beds or two twin beds
- Large en suite bathroom with baths and shower
- Mini Bar
- Hot beverage station with a selection of T’s, delicious More ground coffee and a snack selection
- Satellite TV
- Private verandah with chairs for relaxing
- Wrap around, walk in mosquito nets
- In-room safe
- In-room spa treatments available
- The plentiful activities on offer in Victoria Falls – from helicopter flights to elephant interactions and more – are just 15 minutes away. The hotel offers complimentary, daily-scheduled transfers between the hotel and Victoria Falls town.
- Morning and afternoon safaris go out into the 4 000ha private Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve that surrounds the lodge . Here Big 5 and an array of birdlife flourish. (extra cost)
- Spa treatments can be enjoyed in your suite (extra cost)
- High Tea (extra cost)
Children of all ages are welcome.