Old Drift Lodge
A unique safari experience right on the doorstep of Victoria Falls
Set inside the Zambezi National Park on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River, Old Drift Lodge lies in reserve that teems with an abundance of wildlife. Explore the area by game drive, river cruise, or a guided walking safari
Old Drift Lodge has only 10 double luxury canvas suites and 4 luxury family tented suites, each uniquely designed with stylish furnishings that blend in perfectly with the natural environment. All with uninterrupted views of the Zambezi.
Facilities in the main area include:
- Under cover and out door dining areas
- Lounge area
- Fire pit
Guests may choose from a selection of inhouse activities:
- Morning & afternoon game drive
- morning & afternoon river safari
- Guided walking safari
- Guided tour of The Falls (Zimbabwe).
- Lunch at the Lookout Café (including drinks).
- Luxury tented suites
- Family tented suites.
- The spacious canvas rooms have luxurious en-suite bathrooms and a seating area
- Indoor and outdoor shower
- Bath with a view
- Private plunge pool with recliners
- Star bed
- Fully air-conditioned
- Tea/Coffee facilities in each lodge
- Hair dryer
- The family suite consists of two inter leading bedrooms, separated by a sliding canvas door.
- Children over the age of 7 are most welcome at The Old Drift Lodge (unless exclusive lodge use is booked whereby children of all ages will be accepted).
- One child aged 7 to 16 years can share a family suite with two adults. Children are accommodated on a sleeper couch in a family suite.
- Children aged 7 to 16 years will be charged 50% of the adults sharing rate, rounded up to the nearest dollar.