Excellent position and self catering facilities make this an excellent choice for families and self drive guests to Victoria Falls.
There are 31 thatched self catering lodges on the same property as the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, which border the Zambezi National Park so its common to find families of warthog in and around the grounds
If self catering is not your thing but you like spacious home from home accommodation guests can choose the bed and breakfast option.
- Fully equipped kitchen for self catering with a stove fridge, crockery, cutlery – you name it!
- Comfortable lounge area for relaxing. The Two sofa beds in the lounge, which may be used to accommodate two extra people (best for smaller children)
- Outdoor dining terrace with table and chairs
- Braai BBQ area per lodge
- Air-conditioning in downstairs bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in lounge and loft bedroom
- Digital safe
- Mosquito nets
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Guests may use the facilities and restaurants at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Lokuthula has a pool and bar
Two and three-bedroom lodges. The three-bedroom lodges offer the same facilities as the two-bedroom lodges, but the main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, while the second bathroom has a walk-in shower. The extra bedroom, which is downstairs, has twin beds and is air-conditioned.
The Lodge can be booked on a bed and breakfast basis or a self catering basis
In the two-bedroom lodges the main bedroom has a double bed and air-conditioning, while upstairs there is a loft overlooking the African bush, with twin beds and a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a shower over bath, the kitchen is fully-equipped and the lounge opens out to a private terrace featuring a braai (barbecue) area.
Children of all ages are welcome