Elephant Hills Resort
The only hotel in Victoria Falls with a golf course!
Prime location with views of the Zambezi River. It’s also home to the only golf course in Victoria Falls.
Each room has a balcony offering fantastic views of the mighty Zambezi River. You can enjoy watching antelope grazing and travelling troupes of baboons as they move around their natural environment.
- 4 Restaurants
- 3 Bars including a popular poolside bar
- 24 Hour room service
- A complimentary shuttle every hour on the hour between 9am and 5pm from Elephant Hills Hotel to the falls and Victoria Falls Town.
- Private guest lounge
- Modern conferencing facilities and equipment
- Business centre with internet access
- Foreign exchange facilities
- Activities desk
- Curio shop
- Hair salon
- Beauty therapist
- Laundry service
- Packed breakfast & lunch service
- Secure open parking
- 18 hole championship course designed by Gary Player
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Two squash courts
- Large sparkling swimming pool
- Bowling greens and a gymnasium
Rooms to the east of the hotel have views of the golf course and the Zambezi River in the distance.
Rooms on the western side of the hotel have far reaching views of the Zambezi River.
- 276 Luxury Rooms
- 11 Executive Suites
- 1 Deluxe Suite
- 1 Presidential Suite
In room facilities
- Private balcony
- Satellite television
- Writing desk
- Safety deposit box
- Bar fridge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke detectors & sprinkler system
- Tea & coffee making station
- 220V electricity with square pin plugs
Children of all ages are welcome and are accommodated according to room types available
No family rooms but there are some interleading rooms