David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa
Rooms with Zambezi River views
Located 10 kms from the Victoria Falls on the Zambezi you will find the 4 star David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa.
All rooms face the Zambezi.
Rim flow pool
2 Restaurants and a bar
Spa for treatments and relaxation.
Some interleading rooms for families.
- All areas of the hotel face the Zambezi River River
- Rim flow pool
- Activity desk
- Kalai Restaurant – located up at the main hotel; serves up delectable Afro-Arabian fusion dishes for breakfast and dinner
- Gwembe Terrace – located on the deck area overlooking the Zambezi for drinks and meals.
- Ujija bar – located at the main hotel- offers a range of drinks including a selection of cocktails and a selection of regional and international wines.
- The Spa offers a wide range of treatments including massages, facials, body treatments, manicures, and pedicures.
- The hotel features a luxurious river cruiser called The Lady Livingstone, which is docked beside the lodge.
- 72 Standard Rooms
- 3 are inter-leading rooms that are perfect for families, and 2 rooms are specially equipped to cater to the needs of disabled guests
- 5 Signature Suites with jacuzzi
In room facilities:
- Private balcony with seating
- Bathroom: separate shower, bathtub and private toilet
- Coffee/tea service
- Internet and email access
- 24-hour room service
- Wake-up calls
- Laundry service
- Satellite TV with remote control
All ages welcome