Victoria Falls info from our partners on the ground
After months of lockdown, Southern Africa is reawakening and domestic and international flights have resumed in Zimbabwe. The re-opening of International Airports was defining moment for the travel industry as it looks forward to welcoming visitors back to Victoria Falls.
Please use this information as a guideline only as all info is subject to change.
Getting to Victoria Falls
International Flights to Victoria Falls
- Ethiopian Airlines – flies Addis Ababa to Victoria Falls via Ndola
- Kenya Airways – Flies Nairobi to Victoria Falls.
- BA - flies between OR Tambo and Victoria Falls
- FASTJET - flies between OR Tambo and Victoria Falls
- FASTJET - flies between KMIA (Kruger, South Africa) and Victoria Falls
- Airlink - flies between Victoria Cape Town and Victoria Falls
Domestic Flights to Victoria Falls
- Air Zimbabwe – flies Harare to Victoria Falls
- FastJet – flies Harare to Victoria Falls
International Flights to Harare
- Emirates – flies Dubai to Harare return twice a week
- Ethiopian Airlines – flies Addis to Harare return daily
- SA Airlink – flies Johannesburg to Harare return daily
Requirements On Arrival in Zimbabwe
- All passengers are required to complete a COVID-19 contact-tracing document on arrival.
- All passengers arriving at Victoria Falls Airport are required to present a negative PCR COVID-19 Clearance Certificate obtained within 48 hours before departure, in line with WHO Guidelines. If officials believe a traveller to be symptomatic, they may be required to undergo a further PCR test on arrival, regardless of the negative certificate. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, a fever and a dry cough.
- An Airport Official will take passengers’ temperatures. Anyone recording a temperature equal to or higher than 38°C will be tested for COVID-19.
- Travellers that test positive will then be required to go into local isolation for 10 days if they have no symptoms, or 13 days if they are symptomatic. Isolation is at the traveller's own expense.
- After quarantine, travellers will need to be retested before they are permitted to travel home or on to their next destination.
- Travellers are to adhere to WHO COVID-19 standard practices at all times, such as maintaining social distancing, wearing a mask and practicing personal hygiene.