Latest Victoria Falls Zambia info from our partners on the ground
Getting to Zambia
Zambia was one of the first countries in Southern Africa to open international borders, and air access resumed in June. Please note schedules change on a regular basis so we urge you to check with the relevant airlines for the most up to date flight details.
International Flights to Livingstone
- Airlink flies from OR Tambo Johannesburg to Livingstone daily and Livingstone to KMIA airport ( Kruger) South Africa
- Kenya Airways – flies from Nairobi to Livingstone
- Kenya Airways – flies from Cape Town to Livingstone
Domestic Flights to Livingstone
- Proflight – flies from Lusaka to Livingstone on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday
International Flights to Lusaka
- Ethiopian – flies via Addis Ababa to Lusaka daily
- Emirates – return flights to Lusaka from Dubai will operate on Fridays and Saturdays
- Proflight – flies from Lusaka to Johannesburg six times a week, every day excluding Saturday
- Rwandair – flies Lusaka to London (Heathrow) twice a week (via Kigale and Brussels) on Monday and Friday
Requirements On Arrival
- A Negative COVID-19 PCR test, written in English and taken within 14 days before arrival in Zambia.
- A face mask.
- A health questionnaire, filled in onboard to be presented to health staff at the airport.
- Passengers showing symptoms, such as coughing or high temperature, may be isolated for further screening and testing.
- Tourists are to maintain WHO COVID-19 safety measures whilst in Zambia such as maintaining physical distance, wearing a mask and practicing personal hygiene.
- Tourists are to monitor themselves for 14 days post-arrival and report any symptoms immediately.