The first of its kind in Victoria Falls, Zambezi Crescent's Victoria Falls River Lodge is the epitome of modern safari chic. Located within the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls River Lodge is close enough to town to see the spray of the Falls during high water season yet it's position within the national park affords guests the chance to enjoy a wildlife safari experience.
Facilities at The Victoria Falls River Lodge include:
- The main area of the lodge which house the relaxation and dining areas has a panaramic view of the Zambezi River and the African sunset.
- The secluded swimming pool has a selection of loungers and an area to enjoy a light meal.
- Special emphasis has been placed on food and guests can expect a high quality dining experience that inlcudes a selection of local and international dishes.
- The spacious luxury safari tents are more like canvas apartments than tents. Each one has a king size bed, freestanding bath, comfortable sitting area, indoor and outdoor shower and a private viewing deck that has uninterupted vistas of the Zambezi River.
- Family rooms have a separate room to accommodate up to three children in one single and one bunk bed.
- Standard in-room facilities include: air-conditioning, mosquito nets, mini bar and international adaptors.
- A a selection of in-room massages, pedicures and manicures are available
Activities at The Victoria Falls River Lodge:
- Game drives within the 150 000 acre Zambezi National Park are undertaken with trained safari guides in specially adapted game viewing vehiecles.
- Cruise on the Zambezi River in the comfort of the flatbottomed cruiser.
- Guests wanting to enjoy any of the many Victoria Falls adventure activities can be transported to town on request.
Check out our latest Vic Falls River Lodge package on our specials page