45 minutes from Victoria Falls Town and a mere 1 km from the Botswana border, Imbabala Lodge offers the opportunity to experience some of the most amazing game viewing and bird watching in the region.
The lodge is positioned within a private National park concession on the edge of the Zambezi river. This area is well known for its massive elephant population and herds of up to 1500 have been seen on the floodplains below camp.
Imbabala is a relaxed comfortable owner run lodge and can be enjoyed as a stand alone holiday or a great game “add – on” after a stay in central Victoria Falls. The six stone and thatch chalets have recently been refurbished in a classic comfortable African style.
- Two honeymoon suites; one family room & five twin bedded chalets
- All chalets have en suite bathrooms with toilet, basin and shower
- Swimming pool
- Fans & mosquito nets in all the chalets
- Game drives, game walks, river cruises, fishing and excellent birding
- A specialist birding guide can be arranged for birding enthusiasts on request
- physically disadvantaged guests are catered for & most welcome
- Our rates include all meals and 2 game activities per day
Check out our latest Imbabala package on our Specials page.