The newly renovated and upgraded aZambezi River Lodge is a mere 5 kms from the rainforest at Victoria Falls and close to all the amenities that the small town centre offers. It also has the added advantage of being one of the very few lodges on the Zimbabwe side of the Falls to lie on the Zambezi Riverbank. To make getting around Victoria Falls easy, there is a regular shuttle from the hotel.
The open air “Amulonga” (meaning “just by the river”) restaurant offers a large variety of foods including a selection of traditional African dishes.
All bedrooms are comfortably furnished and have en suite bathroom facilities. There are deluxe, double, twin and limited interleading configurations for families.
- Air-conditioning in all the rooms
- Bath and shower
- Tea/coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Satellite TV
- Large beautiful swimming pool
- Nightly African entertainment
- The aZambezi offers a regular shuttle to Victoria Falls . Ask reception to give you a copy of the departure times when you check in
See our a'Zambezi River Lodge package on the Specials page